Brief Safety Reminder Checklist
• Visual inspection of pinrail
Check for inconsistency in arbor systems.
Check brake handles.
Check weights to ensure they are locked in arbor.
Check for fraying of ropes or irregularities in the strands.
- Before moving drapes, make sure they are free and clear of obstacles.
- Before moving anything, call out to individuals on stage, “Line set moving.”
- Check out electric line sets.
Turn on lights and visually check that all wire connections look complete.
Lights should not be close to any drapes, borders or sets, due to burning and possible ignition.
- Key points – when you walk on stage don’t be blind. Look up and look around. If you’re not sure something is a hazard, then ask someone. Bring it to the attention of several people; it just might prevent an Accident.
SUNDAY OR MODIFIED PRUSIK
“When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.”
–Franklin D. Roosevelt
34225 N 27th Dr, Ste 140 Phoenix, Arizona 85085